How long does it take to get an order shipped?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mcubed72, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Hello all,
    I placed an order here for a pipe on January 8th, and under my account, it says they still haven't shipped it yet. It's been 4 business days, and I was wondering if this has happened to other people on this site. I also sent them an email at the support link asking a question about the pipe and they still haven't got back to me yet on it. They said to allow 48 hours (business days) before they can answer the question, and it's been 3 or 4 days (business) and still no word. Just wondering if others out there have had this similar experience when purchasing something. The pipe I purchased is awesome looking and I can't wait to get it, so I'm getting a little upset that they still haven't even shipped it yet. If someone would please tell me about their experiences with ordering something off this site, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

2. Mine took 4 business days to ship. Then took a few days over a week to get to my place.

3. You should get it real soon, GC is quick

4. GC is pretty quick, but this is a post that would be better suited for the feedback section or a private email / PM to the grasscity shop. As we're all just forum posters here.

But as others have said, things seem to move along pretty discreet and fast. They may just be backed up at this time.

5. Well with most GC orders you just buy things

you dont actually get them

sometimes they just never ship out for no reason and you never get shit just money out your pocket

:p

6. That sucks man. I know how you feel
    I just ordered a vaporizer and it doesn't get to me until monday :(

7. Thanks for all the feedback people! I just checked it and it has been shipped so I'm pretty stoked about that. I had to go buy a water bong because I didn't want to wait any longer for this one. And I'll keep in mind to put my next thread in the proper forum, thanks for the tip on that one.

8. for my order of a glass bong it took around 2 weeks from the day i clicked "check out" til the day it came in the mail.

pretty sure this belongs in feedback though.

9. i don't know man...I personally wouldn't order from here after the horror stories I've heard...