Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take to build up tolerance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Jul 30, 2012.

1. How long does it take to build up a strong tolerance, If I smoked a bowl or two every day.
    And How long does it take to lose it?
    :):smoke:

2. i would say 1-3 months you would notice you would need an extra bowl to get high then 3-6 another bowl to get high. just my 2 cents

3. Lets just say that the answer lies within ourselves, rather than in the mind of another individual.

4. Whoa there, Siddhartha Guatama :p

5. come on throw me a like or two :smoke:

6. Im baked as fuck, so I might as well. Hahahaha.
    Much love <3 :hello:

7. Yeah within 3 months if it's constant smoking, you should have some tolerance.

8. It takes around week or less of smoking every day to build a tolerance.

The more you are smoking more frequently the higher your tolerance will go.

It's fun decreases the more you smoke it IMO.

9. [quote name='"Tincannabiscuit"']It takes around week or less of smoking every day to build a tolerance.

The more you are smoking more frequently the higher your tolerance will go.

It's fun decreases the more you smoke it IMO.[/quote]

takes me about a month smoking everyday.

10. I always get high. Even after one rip. The only thing that changes is my perception of the high. I know what to expect if I do it everyday so it's nothing too foreign to me unlike the first time I smoked the herbs! haha. Man that was a great time!