Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take to build tolerance back up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by j223, Jun 21, 2013.

1. So I've been smoking every day for about the last3 months. I actually like where my tolerance is because i can get high but still function and be social. When my tolerance is low I usually just don't really talk and I'm awkward when high. I'm going on a 6 day trip where I can't smoke at all, so my question is how fast will I be able to have my current tolerance again after I get back? Thanks

2. pretty quickly if its only 6 days. after a few days it should be back.

3. Build tolerance back up?!!?!?

4. Lol. Its not your tolerance. I used to be awkward when high. Tolerances doesnt matter its just how you handle yourself. Since youre now an official stoner you shouldnt be awkward no matter how faded you get.

As far as how long it takes? One night if you smoke like me. If youre really worried just smoke a blunt by yourself and play xbox the first night. Youll get blitzed and your tolerance will go up.

5. #5 jizzledfreq, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    For me it seems like it happens within a few days... I just got a quarter of Trainwreck last week, and smoked it, but it seemed like on the 3rd day or so my tolerance was way up and the same amount just didn't do anything for me really (I mean I still got stoned but not as much as I would have liked to.)

I'm one of those people who like to smoke when  I wake up, before I go to town, or after I come back, and before I go off to bed though, so maybe that would explain my tolerance. I definitely won't attribute it to "Omega 3" (even though it's good for you) or not eating enough mangoes or any of that.

I think it more has to do with my environment, and routine as when I get weed I almost ALWAYS smoke it in my bedroom, and afterwards sit on the computer listening to music or watching TV.