how long does it take to bud?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Green thum, Sep 1, 2008.

1. What I'm asking is sorta hard to explain but do flowerws appear because the plant "thinks" winter is coming because of the shortening days like how fruit trees know when to produce fruit or do flowers just appear after like a month or whatever time no matter what time of year you plant it?

Thanks

2. ARE YOU BLIND LOL ITS JUST ABOVE THIS LMAO. what a way to waste our time and a thread.

3. Sems1 is right you need to do your own full research on simple issues before people will take you seriously or even help.... Now I'm not like that so I am going to answer any and all questions however stupid or pointless they could be... Now of course this is not a stupid question just a very simple one..

When it comes to a cannabis plants flowering period, yes you are right about how you ask

"because the plant "thinks" winter is coming because of the shortening days like how fruit trees know when to produce fruit or do flowers just appear after like a month or whatever time no matter what time of year you plant it?"

now some plants are auto flowering like the lowryder which does not care about how much extra light it gets... it still flowers. This is an uncommon variety and you wont just randomly come across it, so for all other plants they generally start to flower out doors later in the season with about a 2-3 month window before the frost. Indoors we have control of the Environment and can change the lights from either 24/7 or 18/6(day hours) too a 12/12 light cycle after the plant has matured a little bit(about a foot tall)..

Please ask any other dumb questions you have on this thread over the next few days I will answer all your questions. If not PM me

4. #4 Phishhead420, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
    WTF??? You posted this twice... That actually is a waste of space.. but please pm for info