Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for your edibles to kick in?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Zedstomper, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Because it usually only takes me about 5-10 mins when i wake up and make eggs with cannabutter, and a lot of other times

2. About 30 minutes

3. 30 minutes to 2 hours

4. An hour to an hour and a half.

5. if i didn't just eat before consuming the edible, it takes me about 45 minutes to feel the first effects. If i have eaten less than half an hour before, it can take up to 1h30 before it really starts kicking in.

6. Normally for me it takes about 45min till I feel a good buzz, and then about 15-20 more minutes till I'm baked off my ass. Sooo about an hour haha.

7. At least an hour to feel it and another hour to peak, unless it is a really strong edible - maybe 45 min then

8. [quote name='"rallyboosted"']30 minutes to 2 hours[/quote]

Exactly how I am haha