How long does it take for water pills to clean you out COMPLETELY.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by StereotypeSk8er, Feb 25, 2011.

1. I have 4 days to get cannabis out of my system and i have 9 water pills.... is this gonna work? Because i have a drug test when i get back into school (monday) and if i fail this test, i will get expelled.
    Fun :p

2. Take a bag of weed with you, when you get to school, sneak it into the principal's pocket. That way, when you inevitably fail your drug test, you can act outraged and exclaim, "I'VE NEVER SMOKED MARIJUANA IN MY LIFE, THAT BASTARDS TRYING TO FRAME ME!" Then they'll search him (cause they'll totally believe a high school kid who's failed drug tests in the past over the principal), and you'll be good to go!

3. Schools can drug test? Wierd.

Anyways, at this point your best bet is to find a friend with clean urine.

4. so im fucked? :(
    and yes if you get in trouble with them because people were saying i was selling ecstasy so they searched me and found mr. fatty (my bowl)
    Ahhhhhhh this is horrible.

5. And this is why you don't smoke pot at highschool my friend... Grow up... It just keeps you in trouble... Can it not wait till after school?

6. wtf are water pills? Cannabinoids are not water soluble so i dont get why you are using them

7. Dude, just go to a LHS and buy a powder mix-with-water drink, and you'll be good to go.

8. Those do work.. or you could get some syntheic urine and have the heating pad on it (even though i suggest going to walmart and getting some hot hands cuz the pad it comes with sucks ass) They work trust me.. I took one stoned one day and passed.. Word of advise don't take shit to school bro.. Its not worth it.. Wait til after

9. why are we assuming hes in high school again? did I miss something? and buy some of that "clean urine" shit that you drink and it cleans your urine.

also in the apprentice toker section. theres a good guide for get your bladder full of clean water, and which sections of your piss are the most clean.

10. Cause I don't think they would take it this far in college, but cause they searched him you would think this would be a high school student.

11. Yeah water pills will do nothing for you. Remember a dilluted test is the same as a dirty in the eyes of authority.

12. take niacin and not the slow release

13. and prepare to turn red like a lobster and be just as thirst as one on dry land hahahahahaha.

My friend took a bunch of niacin once to flush, he was bright fuckin pink all day, funniest shit i have ever seen

14. lol ya niacin blows but it saved my ass before so i guess it's worth it :p