Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for tolerance to go down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Sep 26, 2011.

1. few days? Weeks? Obviously depends on how much you smoke but whats the general idea?

2. For me, 2 weeks always gets me back to 0 tolerance. But I only smoke a few times a week.

3. It takes around 2-3 weeks but what I noticed for me is that whenver i start back again my tolerance rises ridiculously fast even after the first few days.

4. I'd say 3-5 days just to lower your tolerance enough to make a noticeable difference, but if you wanna go for a really low tolerance I'd guess around 2, maybe 2 and a half weeks.

5. For an everyday smoker like me (3+ bowls a day) a month usually brings me back to ground zer0