Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Does it Take for Tolerance to Build Up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Dec 23, 2010.

1. K lets say i take an occasional smoke like twice every month,
    will the effects be the same every month, or will there be noticable changes in the high and feelings ?

2. If you only smoke a few times a month your tolerance should be pretty low so you should be decently ripped from a small amount of herb.

3. If You smoke once a month you'l have no tolerance, I smoke 1-3 times a week, sometimes a go a few weeks with out it and I have a pretty low tolerance

4. your tolerance will be pretty much non-existant. The only time tolerance will build up is often usage. Back when i was smoking a couple times a week, i didnt even notice a tolerance and i was smoking some pretty dank bud. I've only noticed a tolerance if i smoke everyday. But everyone's body is different

5. that sums it up

6. WOW you guys reply fast
    this is one of the best forums i've been on ! :)

7. Yup, welcome to grasscity! :hello:

haha but yea i have even smoked like several times a day for a few days straight and not really noticed any build in tolerance. regularly for me is like 2 to 3 times a week and i see no real tolerance.

8. Yeah, like everyone else said you should be getting ripped every time and have no tolerance. But when you don't smoke often you may feel different things after different sessions. (more paranoid one time, more giggly another, more energetic another, ect.)

9. yo man if I were you, I'd have edibles, that is if you can handle it, because it will be much crazier for you since your tolerance is so low. If you're only blazing a few times a months, then you will be getting so nice every time you're blazing and have no tolerance really.

10. I remember when I thought I'd limit myself to just a few times a month:rolleyes:

11. i've been blazing daily for over a year and 0.1-0.2g still gets me ripped in my vape :D fuck tolerance, we got technology

12. If you smoke everyday and don't want to stop but want better tolerance, consider starting a daily workout a regimen.

Go for a walk and do some push-ups and sit-ups, and lift weights if you have them. It'll make you feel better too. :)

13. Haha I remember when I said, "I can buy a quarter roll it all up in joints, and just smoke like 2 joints a week, and itd last a month." But looking at all the joints sitting there all nice and rolled haha, Thats when it started, They were gone in a week XD.

14. it honestly depends on the person. every person's brain is slightly similar, and some people's receptors get used to it more quickly than others. that said, the quantity you smoke has the most significant impact.

15. I think I have a reverse tolerance
    the more I smoke ,the less weed I need :smoke:

16. I lol'd hard... I would do the same :D

17. I hope my tolerance never goes up :(

18. Agreed, I've smoked everyday for the last 8 months and I've noticed when I run around and do atleast 20 min of cardio in a day, my high becomes noticeably more stronger.