Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long does It take for the high to hit you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, May 22, 2012.

1. If I smoke out off a bong it will usually take me about 10 minutes maybe until I actually get the wacky thoughts and just grinning like a chimp.

But If I smoke a joint It usually hits me straight away but gradually creeps up on me..

How long does It take for you to notice yours?

2. I mainly smoke bowls; 15 minutes usually. When I rip a bong, steamroller or something I'm not accustomed to (which isn't very often anymore) I feel like it comes on more immediately but gradually.

3. Depends on quality of bud and how you roll the joint.

4. I smoke so much weed that I dont even notice :confused_2:

5. what this guy said, i just smoke and after a little bit i feel high. simple process really.

6. i always smoke to that while smoking high, which then progresses to peak for like 10-20 minutes after... but to answer your question, immediately and then it snowballs until about 20 min in

7. The amount of time it takes to inhale then exhale.

so 4-6 seconds maybe? :confused:

8. Not long, a few minutes after I take a hit. I peak after like 10 minutes

9. Dat Dank?

10. about 4 years, damn my high tolerance.

11. 5-10 minutes for peak
    Unless I'm smoking kief or something really strong, then I feel it right away

12. Usually just after exhale I begin to feel it.. it's never taken me any longer lol

13. Unless im being distracted during hits its usually quick. If its hash even better awww yeah.