Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for THC to get into your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iewed, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Let's assume you're clean enough to pass a DT. After taking the first hit how long will it take for the THC to cause you to fail a DT?

A few seconds? Minutes?

2. I'm not sure why you would need to know this except that you're clean, and you want to get baked for the piss test? I'm not really sure how fast it can be metabolized and put into urine.

3. I want to know for the sake of knowing.

4. I'm pretty sure it's seconds. As soon as the smoke hits your lungs, it hits your blood and the THC is running around your body.

5. It depends on the method of the drug test. Urine, it'll take a few hours for it to reach your kidneys and be able to be detected in your piss.

Blood test, instantly.