Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for red eyes to disappear?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZedLeppelin, May 17, 2010.

1. Just wondering, because sometimes eyedrops are not available, how long does it take for them to leave naturally? I've never really counted how long it takes, but I think my eyes go back to normal after about 3-4 hours. This could depend on how much you've smoked, or how good the weed is. Thoughts?

2. Yes, it depends on the amount you smoked and what not. But, FOR ME it usually goes away when my high starts to fade.

3. This is one of those things that really all depends on you and how much you smoked how good the shit
    i know if i smoke reggie my eyes stay red for maybe a hour and a half
    if i smoke dank my eyes are low till the end of the day

4. doesnt sleep factor in also? idk alot of parts are factored into red eyes.. dont be a jew, buy some visine!

5. red eye isn t big deal
    u can always just say u have allergies or w e
    or ur contacts aren't working properly
    but if u care then get eyedrops but use them as little as possible cuz ur eyes eventually get used to them and then they don t work so if u dont have to then dont
    the time all depends as the blades above me said on the amount and quality tho
    test it out tho time urself idk lol report back if u do
    sorry for the relatively long read...
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. "Visine will get rid of your red eyes in one minute or your money back!"

That is bull-fucking-shit lol

7. Use rhoto's best eye drops been using them for almost 2 years and never had any problems.

8. drinking plenty of water always helps... and rohto's are always reliable and never have let me down 2-3 min's after popin in some rohto's my eyes are ungodly white

and another thing is if you are a daily user your eyes will get into this medium where your eyes always look kinda like your baked but i just always say i dont sleep well witch is probly the truth most of the tim..

and people just get use to your eyes looking like that and they think nothin of it