Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for red eyes to disappear?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZedLeppelin, May 17, 2010.

1. Just wondering, because sometimes eyedrops are not availiable, how long does it take for them to leave naturally? I've never really counted how long it takes, but I think my eyes go back to normal after about 3-4 hours. This could depend on how much you've smoked, or how good the weed is. Thoughts?

2. My eyes clear up in about 2 hours if I don't put drops in. I think that its better if you put eyedrops in right before you smoke. Your eyes wont turn red at all.

3. Hey big tuna

4. [ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/6173/the-office-the-return"]Hulu - The Office: The Return@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/Rrs8-5EXU_4A5KUgIG9zGg@@AMEPARAM@@Rrs8-5EXU_4A5KUgIG9zGg[/ame]

5. I'm on my itouch so I can't view it but I see it's the return, which is a great episode. "you me bar beers buzzed, wings shots drunk, waitresses hot, go back to my place football Cornell haustra slaughter...no, I don't wanna do any of that" ok I'm obsessed with the office :)

6. Im pretty obsessed too, you can tell by my username. I posted the clip where Andy tries to reel Jim in with an imaginary fishing pole. The guys is hilarious. His rage issues are hilarious.

7. "185 pounder, check it out" haha
    yea I can't wait for the finale this week!

8. Oh man, the finale is this week? At least NBC picked up the office for a 7th season.

9. thank Jebus. the office is frickin hilarious. perfect cast.

and on the thread subject...
    1 hour and a half i can get my my eyes back to normal when i wash my face with cold water, which is still red for me since i dont sleep that much. ima night shift worker.