Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for money being mailed to GC take to get there,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Olemiss140, Dec 4, 2011.

1. I sent the money around 3 weeks ago, by mail to GC and still haven't gotten an email or anything confirming that they got it.

How long does it usually take for the money to get there, then get the order to the states?

2. did you send em cash or a money order?

3. Don't you have a tracking number? You're supposed to have a tracking number so you can see when it'll get delivered.

4. this.

5. you don't mail cash...

6. [quote name='"Snowman00"']you don't mail cash...[/quote]

This. Haha

7. Eh, it's not a big deal if it's not a lot of cash and if it's done right. Just stick the cash inside a card or something, lol. Have never sent money through the mail myself but I've received money via this method plenty of times from elderly family/relatives.

8. Where would I find the tracking number?

9. I don't know if you still need help with this issue any longer but I'll answer anyway.

Your receipt should have it. If not call the 800 number of whichever mail service you used and ask them for the tracking number.

10. What receipt? lol

11. The one you get at the post office where you go to buy delivery confirmation for your mail.

12. always only send money in the mail

13. #14 Olemiss140, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    Ok, I'm an idiot I know. I just sent off the money from a mailbox, but never bought the delivery confirmation. The stuff is suppose to be delivered to a PO box, I never bought the PO Box. What do I do from here? Its been over a month and I haven't gotten any kind of email from GC.

14. [quote name='"Olemiss140"']Ok, I'm an idiot I know. I just sent off the money from a mailbox, but never bought the delivery confirmation. The stuff is suppose to be delivered to a PO box, I never bought the PO Box. What do I do from here? Its been over a month and I haven't gotten any kind of email from GC.[/quote]

Wow...idiot doesnt even describe how stupid u are.... This is why people call stoners stupid nd dumb cuz of people like this... Smh

15. No need to be rude dude...he made a mistake and he knows it.

best I can say is try and get in contact with someone at GC and see if they got it.

16. Actually, you're an idiot. How is he stupid for mailing money via his mailbox? That's what they're fucking made for. Mailing shit. Mailing money isn't nearly as stupid as people think. Learn the slightest bit about the USPS and you'd know that you fuck.

17. shut up.

18. You're supposed to follow their requirements when you send them cash via mail (read the FAQ!). Since you didn't purchase delivery confirmation there's no way to tell if GC ever received the money or not. Also, you don't need to rent a PO box in order to send mail to someone else's PO Box so don't worry about it.

I suppose you should contact their customer support to see if they did receive it or not, but there's honestly not much you or GC can do about this situation since you didn't get a tracking number. Hopefully you know better now, so just take this as a loss and don't forget to follow the guidelines and purchase delivery confirmation next time you decide to send cash via mail.