How long does it take for it to become visible above the soil??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weedmanhehe, Aug 2, 2009.

1. i planted my germinated seed two days ago and ive had it under 24 hour lights. Jw how long it'll take to sprout out of the soil and when it does should i switch the lighting hours or what?

2. Quick answers: It can be anywhere from a couple days to a week to show, be patient. And you don't need lights on until they have broken soil.

GO READ THE STICKIES!!! This is the fastest way to get answers to your questions. I mean, seriously, if you're to lazy to read the stickies, how do I know you would even read all the way through an explanation I might give you?

3. The soil should be damp, not wet and don't water it, let it sit. Put a piece of plastic wrap over the top of the pot to keep the humidity up (you can keep it under the light). Once it breaks soil take the plastic off.

4. i planted a sprouted seed yday morning,woke up today slightly concerned the soil was to dry and added a very light sprinkling to the outer rim of the pot(not in the middle over the planted seed) and by 4pm it emerged.