How long does it take Dr Chronic to process orders?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Smelly, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Its been a couple of days and the moneys still not off of the card :confused:

2. Did he send you a confirmation e-mail that the order was taken and cc processing was complete? Then he'll send one the says" You have incoming." That's when the 8 day count down starts.
    goodluck:smoke:

3. Thanks for the breakdown of how the process works. I think I am going to order some seeds from him soon!

4. I've ordered from the Doc 4 times in the last two months no problems at all.

5. I got an email that the order was taken but no mention of credit card processing.
    The money was still on the card as of this morning.:confused:

6. The money coming out of your account doesn't matter. Some times banks are slower than others. The important thing was the first email from the doc. Once the card clears You have incoming. Bam! 8 days.

7. i got 3 of my 4 CC orders at docs in under seven days but the last one took 10 or 11. i guess it depends on how many orders he has to fill at a given time, or maybe how backed up the post office is.

whatever you do, DON'T send money through the mail until after the holidays as this is the time of year when postal employess rip envelope after envelope looking for cash to pocket.

8. Hey man did you get the second email? You have incoming!!!

9. that's why i like doc. the confirmation is a small thing, but it's way reassuring and a nice little touch.

10. Let's not forget what time of year it is. Mail is always slower in December.

11. I didn't get the second email about incoming.:(

12. Mycroft is right about the x-mas thing. don't give up hope.

13. Mail sucks around this time. My mom helps me with my rent and I get a check every middle of the month and mine hasnt come yet...and its due by the 2nd. I hate mail in the first place, it always takes forever unless you get 2-3 or next day shipping.

14. To add to what has already been said, I also would not expect any seedbank to be run with peak efficiency -- they probably are all stoners, after all. They received your order, they plan to process it but first they want to blaze up, and then..."uh, what is it we were gonna do?"

15. I'm not talking about a mail issue but the fact that they have NOT confirmed processing of my order.:mad:

16. The very first time I ordered from the Doc. Something similar happened. I wait a week or so and reordered with no problem.

#1 has the money come out of your bank???
    #2 Have you emailed them with your concerns?
    #3 Order it again.

Good luck:smoke:

17. Doc is the man. Thanks Dr Chronic.

18. Fri. i went on the docs site and it had a big red warning that orders at this time wont be sent till after the 3rd of jan.I ordered anyway Fri. eve. and at 10:30 am sat morn i got a comf. e-mail saying MAILED.I checked the bal. on the visa gift card on sun eve and it was DONE.Props to the pros. at doc chronic,not the lazy stoners out back when orders are piling up.:eek:

19. #3 Why in the hell should I have to do it a second time? Did they think I was fucking kidding the first time?

#2 Yes I have emailed them my concerns and I will again soon.

#1 I am not sure if the moneys off of the card yet or not. I haven't checked in about four days.I have checked it twice since I made my order which was over a week ago.

20. Hey man I only tried twice cuz I thought I made a mistake with my cc# or mailing address. Turns out I did and I was happy I reordered ever since.

Peace.:smoke: