How Long Does It Take Brownies To Kick In

Discussion in 'General' started by OGKushBlazer, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Okay, I know it's been posted a thousand times before. But anyway, I ate half a brownie (apparently tangerine kush) about an hour and 40 minutes ago. Just about 20 minutes ago I ate the other half. They definitely tasted strong of weed, and a friend was high off of one about a week ago. I'm not feeling any effects yet and am getting disapointed. I don't know why I wouldn't feel it, my tolerance is very low after a long break. Am I just in too much of a hurry, will I feel it if I wait longer?

Thanks

2. Well edibles i purchase from clubs which is typically made by a company you wouldn't really taste the weed just feel the effects 30-50 minutes later. Last time I ate an edible and actually tasted the weed itself was back in my high school days when kids would just hand out there edibles and sell them willy nilly. Get edibles made with cannabutter. (Thank me later) so whoever you got that brownie from either doesn't know how to properly make edibles or you have an extremely slow metabolism. Good luck with that one blade. keep it stoney

3. 1-2 hours for me. Depending on how full my stomach already was, and the potency. You're gonna be highhhhh as fuck pretty soon now ;). Patience is a virtue. 

4. So did it kick in?

Sent from space using a banana

5. i usually feel them within 20 minutes. peak at about 1 hour

6. only time I've done edibles I started feeling it about 45 minutes in. and it hits me like a ton of bricks. 

7. It usually takes anywhere from half hour to 2 hours depending on your metabolism, how much you ate and if you were on an empty stomach or not.