How long does it take before I can access Nirvana?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by IIIQBIII, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. NP...I figure that's why mine was approved before yours. I submitted it 4 days after I bought it and still took that long.
    Must be a busy time for memberships.

2. Yeah...looks like they got a bit behind over the holidays...no worries...I'm sure mine got renewed quickly 'cause I submitted a ticket...

3. I'm in the same boat astthe OP, I submitted a ticket but no reply as of yet. I am all for supporting the community because I've learned a lot but at the same time I'd like to get all that was put in the description. :smoking:

4. Bump... oh wait...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone with the power to help sees this.. FLEX!

5. I've ran forums in the past, once you get past the 50th person the whole upgrading membership thing becomes pretty stale, even if it is very simple to do.

6. 28 days later.. still waiting.. :confused_2::confused_2:

Come on mods.. really? This forum obviously gets modded, how come no one is trying to help me out here? I checked and the payment came out in the very beginning of this month.. :confused::confused::confused:

Come on GC mods responsible for this.. :poke:

7. I doubt that posting here is going to have much effect....try adding to your ticket (to bump it up on the list) maybe??:confused: That's what I was going to do....

8. Wow...sorry dude...waiting so long....that sucks...

Unfortunately the mods can't do anything for you...first of all, they have no access to anything to do with the shop...secondly...they don't have the power to upgrade your account...

Here's hoping someone from the admin will see this soon...

9. Thank you for letting me know that. I had no idea. Sorry mods..

10. Bump! Because I have a feeling my account upgrade is in limbo too. I havent been waiting as long, but I have seen that they are way behind. It would be awesome if they could atleast address those waiting. I bought because I like this site, and want to support it, but also for Nirvana forum access.

11. I submitted a ticket to the store ticket system and the response I received was they don't handle forum issues and to use the forum ticket system. I kinda wish they just asked for donations instead of offering the extras because this makes me feel ripped off even if it is only $10.

12. I upgraded so I wouldn't have to see all the bong ads...imo Nirvana is highly overrated.....;)

13. Responded some open tickets regarding pending activations.

Sorry about the delays

14. Thanks gnik...:D

15. #35 IIIQBIII, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    Reply to my ticket complete. The problem is I don't have further info. All I received was my order# after I did my check-out process. This was in December of 2012. The MasterCard used for this had the payment come out in the beginning of Jan. My email receipt only provided me with the order number I already provided. I have no clue what to do now.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

EDIT: I can take a picture of my email receipt if that helps, just give me an email to send it to..

16. Did you open a ticket on the forum or just with the shop?

According to the shop, your order will be complete once payment is processed...someone from the forum is needed to activate your membership...

You have to open a ticket in the forum...

Quick links > ticket system...include your order number in this ticket...

17. I did. I actually did tickets for both the forum and the shop.

2 on the forum, one for the shop. I have proof of payment and a email receipt.

I'm sure its some oversight during a busy time. I can wait, I just want to make sure it happens. :D

I'm enjoying myself in the rest of the forums.. :smoking:

18. If you can take a look at my ticket please. Thanks!

19. Nirvana....exciting huh? ;)
    Glad you finally made it, congrats!! :hello:

20. Thank you to all involved.

:gc_rocks:

:metal::bongin::metal:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.