Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MobiusTheFrost, May 31, 2012.

1. Looking to change jobs. And I'm assuming that most places will give me a drug test. So how long do I need to wait before swapping? Not sure if it matters or not but the last kind of weed I smoked was Cali Medical. And that was roughly a week ago.

2. Why don't you just start applying for other jobs and take a t-break and by the time the other jobs call you/drug test you, you'll be clean.

3. Sounds good. I kind of figured that is how it would work. But I wanted to get a second opinion.

4. Well it depends on a lot your weight how much you smoke how long you have smoked blah blah.

I was wondering if you get tested for work but have a medical can they do anything about that

5. 30 days and most folks will test "clean", but a very few stay "dirty" for 45 days according to some early medical studies. (too lazy this AM to dig them up!) And there are a few who test "clean" after just a week of abstinence. Just depends on your body and how much you toked! Get some drug tests and be sure!

Granny

6. All helpful thanks much guys.