Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it REALLY take to get THC out of your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chisox100, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Im applying for summer jobs and may need to give a urine test. How long does it take to get THC out of your system? i've heard the whole 30 day thing but i want honest answers from people with first hand experience.

I smoke between 2 and 4 times a week, when i do its usually just 3 or 4 hits, i dont like to get stoned out of my mind. I exercise vigorously (either baseball conditioning or weight lifting) so how long would it take to get the THC out of my system for a urine test?

2. forever dood

3. If you keep active (cardio is good) and drink a lot of fluids then 2 weeks should be enough
    But you have to not smoke anything when you are ready to clear your system so no puffy puffy
    Been there done that