How long does it last?

Discussion in 'General' started by mcmad358, Jan 22, 2014.

1. So I'm with my parents right now and I want to smoke a blunt or something when they go to sleep. If I do it would be either in my unfinished base ment or in my room. How much smoke would it create in a closed room? If I do it in my room, which is rather small but has some pretty big windows, how long will it take for the smoke to clear out of I open the window or something and how much would it smell. On the other hand. If I do it in my basement which is pretty big but only has those small basement windows which barely open up, how well will it work? All I want is a good place to do it without waking anyone up. I can't go outside cuz my doors are loud af. Any responses are appreciated!Sorry for the long storySent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. yeah don't smoke a blunt inside if your trying not to get caught...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 64min 32seconds.

4. Op just smoke it in the basement its just a blunt, they barely smell at all

5. #5 NYZSourDee, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    i used to smoke in my room at night with my parents in their room. But i smoked quick burning joints. And I always opened my window and stuck my head and hand out crack head style looking down 19 floors. I would leave the window open a bit to air it out at night, But i wouldn't actually ever smoke in my room cause that's gonna wake the house up.

6. [quote name="nesw" post="19382337" timestamp="1390346898"]yeah don't smoke a blunt inside if your trying not to get caught...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]
    What is best for not smelling up the roomSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. smoke it in your living room. blunts don't smell at all. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. to tell u the truth man, i just kept it outside, and sure some would get it, but i would open up the other windows to create a draft for 10 mins. As for other ways for not smelling it up, i wouldn't know.

9. theres nothing you can do to stop a blunt from smelling. most discreet way would be taking snaps out of a pipe and blowing it out the window

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. go outside your shit will smell strong af homie 

11. open your window ALL the way and hang out of it ensuring no smoke enters your room. dont know why its that hard people if theres no smoke in your room no smell.

12. If you smoke a blunt in the house, you might as well smoke that fucker sitting on the edge of their bed while you tell them how beneficial it is.

13. #14 NYZSourDee, Jan 22, 2014
    when i do that, can you imagine the bug out i get from the 19th floor :smoking:

DEAD

14. Hey guys, i wanna discreetly smoke in my parents house. Ya I know this thread exists all over gc already but mines different and stuff cause I'm special and want to smoke a damn BLUNT in the house. Like, really man?

15. Roll up a fat a'f blizza stuffed with some stank ass cheese and just cherry bomb that shit into a bowl'of keef and rip that shit in your parents bedroom and blow the smoke in their stupid faces...They'll never knowsent from underneath my balls

16. [quote name="fearjar" post="19382603" timestamp="1390349625"]If you smoke a blunt in the house, you might as well smoke that fucker sitting on the edge of their bed while you tell them how beneficial it is.[/quote]haha this is great Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Not smoking up in the room.
    Second best? Edibles.
    Third best? I don't know. For that, I diver to the other posters. 

18. smoke off a bowl, or an apple blow smoke into a towel works real good but deff not a blunt you will get caught hahaSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #20 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 22, 2014

Literally just take 30 seconds to step outside and smoke if you're so desperate to get high that you would consider smoking a blunt in your basement while your parents are around.

I'm no scientist and I could be completely wrong about this, but I remember learning back in like elementary school that heat rises. So, I would hypothesize that the stench of the blunt will easily be detectable from the basement after a handful of minutes.

Edit: Also, you said you have little ventilation in your basement. If that is the case, once you open your basement door to go back upstairs, you'll be fucked.