Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does hemp wick stay fresh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by geese1201, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I just ordered some thick and fine wick from a very reputable company. It should be fresh when I receive it. My Questions: How long does it stay fresh enough to use? Also, what is the proper way to store it to ensure it stays usable? I've searched everywhere for an answer but couldn't find any. Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. What is there to go bad, I mean its essintially twine and a waxy substance of some sort right? Should be good so long as it doesnt get wet I would think. Dont know for sure thoughSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. pretty much forever I think I mean a candle doesn't go bad does it?

4. I have had my roll for 2 years and its still great.  Although I am going to run out in the next few weeks :(

That's true. Thank You. 

Lol. Never had a candle go bad on me, makes sense. Thank You.

Glad to hear it's lasted so long. Thank You. Hopefully hemp wick never gets discontinued :)

6. Its uber easy to make your own. An easy project if youre looking for something to do

7. years, your overthinking just calm down..

8. Nah. Should be good. It's just hemp and beeswax. I mean, the beeswax could dry out a bit, I guess. But it should be fine. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Sounds Fun, when I get my own place I'll have to try it. Thanks.

Haha. That's what I was hoping. Thanks.

Sounds Good. Thanks.