Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does Grass City take to ship a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wuzb, Jan 22, 2014.

1. If Grass City takes a long time, (over a week) what other websites have faster shipping?

2. Mine took 4 days to ship and it got to me 6 days later. 

3. You could probably take a glass blowing class, run a marathon, then blow your own bong quicker than you will get one from the city shop.
    Seriously.
    love the forums, but the shipping and hassle of the shop is why ill never order from Grasscity. Often litterally takes months. Yes. Plural.

4. How long would they take to ship a pipe in the USA?

5. Isn't their warehouse in Oregon?

6. People who are worried about shipping taking too long should check out the Made In the USA section. 

Anything in there is made in and will ship from within the US. I ordered a chillum from that section and it arrived in less than a week. 

7. I ordered a bong from here on Monday last week and it arrived Monday this week. It took just over 2 days to ship. But I live in the EU so that's probably why it came so fast.

8. I ordered a bong on January 15th an received it yesterdaySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. any updates?

I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone is still watching:

Ordered 8/4 Shipped 8/5

Now 8/26 (18 business days since shipped) Still have not received, will see what the mail brings me later today