Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does budder lasts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tomtdot, Sep 15, 2010.

1. I took 3oz's of Purple Kush and made BHO then churned it into budder and got about a lil over 11grams. It wont last that long maybe a few weeks(hopefully unless my friends come over everyday) I was wondering if I didnt smoked it how long will it last?

[​IMG]

2. It will last as long as you let it.

Take smaller dabs at a time to not waste it, cut off a little bit now and save it aside for a little emergency dome stash after you finish what you have, and don't bother rolling it in blunts/jays as they will waste it more than you would using a piece.

3. Thanks for the reply, Oh no I would never roll it into a joint such a waste. For now I'm using a Ti Pad but I have a ALT Quartz Skillet coming in the mail, any day now....lol

Should I break off a peice and freeze it in the fridge? Its already harder then playdough and almost crumbly. I wonder if I freeze it will it do more harm then good?