How long does an ounce last you?

Discussion in 'General' started by DoctorofRock, May 1, 2009.

1. Alright just sittin here on Thursday night blazed as all (tried... eating a mango... we'll see how that turns out). Anyways, I just wanted to know how long it takes grasscity to smoke an ounce of weed (with no one else smoking from the bag). Let's hear it! :smoking:

2. tried this a bag of decent mids... month and a half man lol

3. 5 days, ish

4. No joke?? ... shit.

5. week at most. I had 3 os last me over 2 weeks before. i was proud of myself.

6. No longer then a week.

If i work all week and dont smoke all day it should last a week.

Shiet say im off for a week, At most 3 days.

7. 10 days. I just ran out.

8. I smoke schwag but an oz can last me about a week, but that's while sharing some. Probably 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks with the bag to myself.

9. An ounce lasts me so long, probably a month or more.

10. Once I ran though 2 ounces in 3 weeks.

But normally an oz would last me around 3-4 weeks.

11. 2-4 weeks. I limit myself to no more than a gram a day.

12. Eighth a week

13. When I started smoking I was smoking a 1/4 a day. rapidly smoked all day every day.
    Im now down to a 1/8th every 3-5 days.. unless im at home, if im at home. or bored.. ill smoke a 1/8th easy lol.

damn bongs take tomcuh smoke :) but i get high as fuck :p

14. Roughly a week.

15. Around 2 weeks (if it's only me smoking)

16. 2-3 weeks. could be more, could be less.

17. for the people sayin a zip lasts them a week...i really hope ur a dealer...otherwise that is fuckin pathetic lol

if i bought a zip and it was for smoking...it would probly last me like 4 weeks...i smoke a quarter a week usually

18. Actually what is pathetic is being judgemental without knowing any details of people's usage, reasons, and situation. Do try to be nicer to your fellow blades.

19. Some people have a really high tolerance.....I wouldn't judge anyone anyway, if they can afford to go through an O a week so be it.

Personally I go through about a gram a day but I know that if I had an O I would smoke double that until the bag was close to empty, then I'd conserve a bit....So I think it'd be like 2-4 weeks for me (going to find out soon actually lol).

20. lol i m not trying to be a dick...but seriously come on...smokin 28 grams in a week...4 a day is a little ridiculous...i consider myslef a huge pothead but i try to smoke no more than 2-3 bowls of my weed a day...have a little self restraint

for the people that do that tho..i got a question??? do u have a job or go to school or anything or just sit around and blaze