Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does an O last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ModestMau5, Nov 25, 2011.

1. 2 months if I smoked every night.

2. Thats insane, I wish i could make an O last that long. For me summer time O's last about 4 days Winter O's about a week.

3. back in the day i'd always buy an O, sell 3/4 of it to get my money back, and smoke the 1/4 for free.

4. No profit but smoke for free
    7gs(quarter) of mid= 40$
    Sell 4gs at 10 a g=40$
    then you have 3 gs and you can buy another quarter and do it again

5. an ounce would last me over 8 months currently...

6. 2 months maybe?

7. I could make it last 6 months. I am the king of conservation.

8. probly around a week and some change. A nice wake-and-bake each morning followed by a couple bowl packs throughout the day.

9. [quote name='"mnnick"']I have never had an O before. I dream of such things[/quote]

same. but if experience is any guide, 2 months if i went blunt crazy, 6 months if i only smoked a bowl twice a day (would be like if i knew i couldnt pick up for awhile).

10. a couple of inches usually

11. Oz = 2 weeks if im lucky?

12. Depends. If I was to buy an eighth at a time it'd prolly last me around 2 weeks. If I was to have an O all on me at once, I wouldn't turn down my option of smoking so around 4-5 days.

13. Oz smoking - about a month.
    Oz vaping and using abv - 2-3 months.

14. The most I've ever had was about 10g and that lasted me almost 2 weeks

15. Only bought an oz once and went nuts with it. Lasted me less than a week.

16. Anywhere from 28 on average, to 35-38, depending on what my schedule is like.

17. 4 or 5 weeks.

18. probably a little more than a month.

19. 2 months