Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does an eighth last you, personally?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mads, Feb 14, 2014.

1. 2 days in my bong :bongin:

2. 2 days, I wouldn't smoke it faster than that unless I was trying to go through a 5 pack of swishers.

3. Literally weeks, and I smoke daily. :metal: 

4. If I'm smoking daily, about 7 days.

5. anywhere from 7-10 days.  If its mostly to my self then 10 but if i have a bunch of friends over it goes much faster.

6. About three and a half minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Generally lasts me about a month. I have a job I can't smoke before going into, so I'll generally blaze a bowl when getting home every day, then a little bit before bed time.

8. I used to make an 1/8 last 2 weeks. i was growing back then and did not crave it.

9. i smoke about an 8th a day everyday for many moons now and alot more somedays and growing different varieties keeps my taste buds happy :D

sent from the middle o nowhere

10. I had my eighth for about a month now.. I always vape my bud with the magic flight box and stash away the already vaped buds. Saves a lot of money for car insurance ;) LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 1 1/2-2 days if i smoke how i like to smoke

If i try to conserve though then i could make it last a week

12. if i made an average of all the times i had one it would be about three days to a week

13. It depends. I can be really good and deliberately make it last maybe a whole week or more.

Usually it'll last me 3/4 days though

14. bout tree fiddy

15. I don't like smoking by myself so when I buy an eighth I usually go to a friends house and it's gone that night haha I've even had the same experience with a quarter of bud.

16. 3 days or less.....mostly less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. 2 weeks is my average.

18. 2 weeks depending on how much money I have

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Like an hour with friends because we like to smoke blunts when we have a crowd but when im by myself ill just pack bowls and it can really last you up to 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. 3 to 5 days