Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does an 8th last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImInfinite, May 10, 2011.

1. My tolerance is low, and I also only smoke once a week, so probably a month? I've never bought an eighth.

2. Like everyone's said, depends on the person and how often they smoke.

I used to go through an 8th of mids in a day, maybe a few hours since it wasn't the best.
    But as time passed, I'm working on my 8th of Purple Snowcap, which is incredibly good so I smoke less. I'm on day 4 and have maybe half left. I just spliff pretty fat joints to conserve, smoke half -- wait a couple of hours, tackle the other half and I'm pretty good for the day unless I'm expecting to be up late, then 2 is fine. :D

3. I'm not really a seasoned smoker, ( Only been smoking for about 4 months now) but for me it's all situational.

Depending on how I grind it, I can smoke about 2 bowls worth a night and I'm good for about 1-2weeks. But somedays I smoke more than others and other days I don't smoke at all.

2 weeks ago my parents where gone for 3 days and a 8th of some dank Lemon Kush I bought the day before, was down to 1 good nug. The day they came back. For those 3days I just broke it up with my hands (Which I hate doing because I know that my hands absorb so much) but for that last nug I just chopped it up with scissors and that lasted me an 3 more days. But I have really shaky hands and when I'm stoned it only get's worst. So there where times where I dropped it, got stuck to surfaces, ect.

So I think it all depends on what type of person you are, how you handle your weed, and hows the day going.

4. Before I went back to work I was smoking, on average, a half-ounce a week. So, an 8th would last me a day and a half.

Since I started work I've cut back to a quarter a week.

5. An eighth would last me 2 weeks to a month.

6. If I really wanna make it last, no more than a day or two above two weeks.

7. i dont smoke everyday i smoke about once every 3 weeks, and i use a 1/8th in about 1 day sometimes have some left over for the next, when i blaze i usually get BLAZED like have to sit down kind of shit haha :p my tolerance is pretty low, i usually pick up high mids aswell have had some dank though :p

8. $5-25 USD depending on location. Remember "Purp" doesn't necessarily mean high quality herb. "Purp" could be regs.

9. Pffft...I'm not sure

10. 5 days, barely

11. I got a 8th of the dankest purps i have ever bought for 40$ first time buying of this guy, now he sells me 35$ 8ths of hopefully the same purps

8th will last me about 4-9 days just me tokin but if i bring it to school then 1-2 days

12. i mean wouldnt be weird to kill it in a night for me but average would be 2-3 days, 4-5 if i was being real conservative

13. yea lol for me its about a gram a day

14. My old lady and I go through about 7 grams a day, so I guess that means that an 1/8th lasts me about a day.

15. my intake just goes too up and down to answer this question fully

16. Of mids? Probably 1 or 2 weeks seeing as I have a low tolerance and only take maybe 3 rips out of the bong per day.
    Of High Grade, probably a month or so.
    During the summer or Spring Break, 1 or 2 days haha

17. an hr for me, but i can conserve it for 1-2 days

18. Roughly a week or so. I've only really been picking up by ounces or more so it's hard to say, but about an 8th a week, depending on how busy my classes are keeping me. I usually only have time to smoke at night after all my work (class, homework, job) is done.

I've killed an 8th in 2 days while on vacation but have also stretched one as long as 2 weeks or so.

19. If you have a low tolerance you will you less like .5 grams to 1 gram in a session. If you have a high tolerance then plan on smoking half of that in a session. It will last you as long as you want it to so long as you know moderation.

20. At a gram a day, it would theoretically last me 3.5 days.