Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does an 8th last you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by modern-hippy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. A week just about.

2. 3 or 4 j s I would think but who s counting?......

3. A joint

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anywhere from a few hours to a day max.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Two weeks maybe 3 if I really wanted to without a problem otherwise week and a half up to 2 weeks on average.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Like 2-3 days prolly. Just by myself noy including the weed I smoke with friends

7. An eighth used to be able to last me nearly two weeks, sigh the baby stoner days. Now I'll be lucky if I get 3-5 days out of it.

8. #1989 Deleted member 616232, May 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
    3 days if I was trying to be careful.I haven't had to be careful in a long time though. I am choosing to cut way back cause I can't handle the munchies. If I was smoking the way I was, from morning til night, it would be a day and a half.

9. A week if I cut back a few days if I smoke frequently

10. 1 month
    6-8 hits off a firefly2 per day

• Like Like x 2
  11. Damn 8th never lasts me more than 2 day when with my mates we would burn the lot in 1 night

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. A week is how long and eighth can last me

13. A week if I'm lucky

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. A week i go through a quarter or more every 2 weeks

15. It depends on how long I need to make it last. On average, 4-6 days. Saying I smoke it all to myself, though. But that's even with a high tolerance, and I'm on a t break right now.;):love-mj2:

16. maybe 2 days. an oz and a half usually lasts 2 weeks between me and my wife.

17. 2 days maximum lol, 3 only if I really wanna save it due to the fact that it's hard to find my dealer these days. What a dick -_- . Also, when I'm with my friends we can smoke a half-ounce in like what.. 2 days??

18. Depends if it's Friday or Monday, Friday eighths only last until Monday but a Monday eighth will last until Friday

• Like Like x 1