Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does an 8th last you ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Sep 1, 2012.

1. when CONSERVING. how long does an 8th last you ? for me when i have to conserve i can make an 8th last like a month all i do is take snaps out of the bowl.

2. If im only smoking on weekends then maybe close to 2 months. Smoking every night then probably 3 weeks, maybe a little longer.

3. usually an 8th will last me about half a day, if that

4. 3 to 4 days without conserving.

If i conserve than it will probably last me a week.

5. Just blew through an eighth of dank in 3 days so conserving ...probably a week

6. well it depends on the quality and if I'm smoking anyone out

for danky danks, probably like a week or so. Though I just did pick up an 8th of some amazing Bubba Kush on Tuesday so we will soon find out. I think I've smoked a little over half of it so far

for lower grade danks, probably like 4 or 5 days at best, considering I'll just smoke like 4 bowls to myself in a session

I don't fuck with anything less than the high grade

7. Tell me, how is it abusing weed?

8. Well standard for me is around 4-6 weeks for an 8th. If I was, for some reason, in conservation mode... I don't even know how long I could stretch it. Probably as long as needed.

9. Wait, 4-6 weeks is how fast you smoke it if you're NOT conserving it?

We're talking about an 8th of an ounce, right? :D

10. I would say a week to ten days since I ONLY use my SSV's these days...I haven't touched my bong in a couple month's..

11. If I'm just smoking out of my bong and by myself, probably 1-2 weeks if im really trying to conserve. I usually end up smoking an eighth a week though.

12. A day. That's smoking only twice a day too.

13. blunts eh?

the answer depends on how you smoke and what you are smoking.

i just picked up an 8th of beasters and ive powered through 80% of it in 2 days. if i got a slice of dank, i would take it easy and only smoke a bowl or 2 daily

14. Approximately 4 days.

15. It can last me 30 minutes to 2 weeks, depends. Usually though, it's around 3 days, but you know, shit happens sometimes, cool and uncool shit :/

16. Probably a week if I'm conserving, also depends on how active that week is.

17. Approximately 10 days.
    If I try to conserve it, idk it may last 2-3 weeks.

18. If I'm really conserving I can maybe stretch it a week. If no need to conserve I blow thru an 8th in 2 or 3 days.

19. [quote name='"Ohaisammy"']usually an 8th will last me about half a day, if that[/quote]

then you suck at conserving.

20. [quote name='"thewarden"']

Wait, 4-6 weeks is how fast you smoke it if you're NOT conserving it?

We're talking about an 8th of an ounce, right? :D[/quote]

Yes o_O what other 8th can we be talking about ?

8th= 3.5 grams