Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does an 1/8 normally last you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sweet Davie, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I just got around an 1/8 yesterday and I was wondering how long does it last you guys? I smoked 2 jays today and 2 bowls yesterday :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::smoking::smoke::smoke:

I was also chased my ramdome people today. Scared the shit out of me!

2. I smoke about a gram a day so an 1/8th is 3.5 grams I would say 3 days.

3. Between one and two weeks usually.

4. An eighth of dank lasts me 3-6 weeks depending.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0epRjfGLw]‪Tootsie Pop‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

About a day or two.

6. a few weeks usually

7. if its mids 1-2 days
    if its dank 2-3 days.

8. word.

9. I believe him. He's got juice with willie wonka's dank department... Ever-lasting bag-o-dank... :bongin:

10. Depends on the quality. I've rolled 1/8 fatass J's lion pride king size. Don't like to waste super herb, less you got folks to share with. I use a pipe for that.

Rolled 1 hr

Pipe: 1 to 2 days.

11. 4 to 5 days if I try and stretch it. Has to be good quality though.

12. Lately I haven't been too bad, I go through an eighth in about 4 - 5 days. Joints will kill your stash though, stick to bowls and blunts if you have other people throwing down or it's a special occasion.

13. ^ this:D