Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a weed smell stay in your car?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by floydharrison, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Ok so I bought an eighth of weed on Monday. My dumbass lost it and I have no idea where it could've gone because I lost it before even getting out of my car. I thought maybe the person I was with stole it. Anyway. It's been 5 days and my car smells like the bag of weed. I'm thinking it has to be in my car, I just haven't been looking hard enough. Even if it was stolen out of my car or fell out when the door opened, would the smell still be like that? Or do you think it has to be in my car since it smells? I hope that all made sense.

2. dude, just look under your seats

3. Completely normal man. Weed smell never leaves your car. Just make sure when you sell it you sell it to another smoker

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. It's in your car. Find it asap and smoke it.

5. Exactly 1 weed day.

• Like Like x 1