Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a tolerance break last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reroll, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys I've been smoking for almost a year now, and for the last couple months a daily toker. I haven't quite smoked enough to gain a large tolerance until now. My question is if I took a tolerance break for a week, would I quickly move back to my current tolerance in another week, or would it slowly build up again? Also, if you do, how often/long do you guys take your breaks?

2. It depends, I can take a 2-3 week break and once I start smoking again.. my tolerance is back to the way it was before the break. :/

3. This belongs in Apprentice Tokers so obviously it's ridiculous.

Although, to answer your question, however long you want it to last; although I have yet to build a tolerance that quickly that it was a problem, so mine are only taken when required or I have gotten bored smoking weed.

4. You didn't understand my question, after a tolerance break how long does the lower tolerance stay. After a few tokes? Days? Weeks? Apprentice smokers don't have tolerance break experience..

5. I'd say if your taking a tolerance break for a month after nearly all day usage you'll probally get pretty stoned. Then if you where to smoke only every night and just smoke a bowl or two then you'll probally slowly gain tolerance over time probally after three weeks you'll be like half way back to where you where before but it could be only a quarter of the way there. There's just so many variables it's hard to predict exactly where you would be so I'm not sure if I'm correct.

6. One month t-break is gonna have and keep your tolerance low for a while , but if your only taking a week long t break then your tolerance is only gonna stay low for a couple tokes.

7. depends how long the t break is. usually it only lasts a few days to a week.