Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a Quarter Oz last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rayzon, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Im kinda new to smoking but recently ive been smoking through like 1/4 oz a week. Should I take a T break?

2. ....for what?

3. I go through a quarter of dank in 3/4ths of a week usually, I always run out right before the weekend. :( but then again i smoke before school, at lunch, and then 2-3 times at home.

4. shwag, mids, or dank

5. a quarter would last me probably 4-5 months. i smoke maybe a gram every 2-3 weeks.

edit: of DANK.

6. always dank... GDP, KUSH... i live in NorCal

7. doesn't it get expensive.... a quarter of dank costs me like 95$ a week.

8. Looks to me like youre paying on the high end there bud. Around here a Q of dank will do about $70 and it ends up lasting me about a week ... maybe a little less.

9. ight well take a t-break if you really notice that its hard for you to get high. But a quarter oz of dank would last me about a week if im lucky

10. a quarter of dank lasts me about a week, smoking 4-5 times through out the day.

11. #11 bmoney8806, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    probly will last me a few weeks. Depends how much time i have at home by myself.

12. Lol bro your from Canada :devious:

13. So? I've gotten 1/4 of super fire for $60 on multiple occasions (WA).

It's about the connect, and your connect is on the lower part of the chain.

I bought around 12 grams in Nov, and still burning the same stash. :cool:

14. A quarter where I live is about 100, so your not getting ripped. It doesn't get that bad for me, my guy hooks up a quarter for 60. But standard price where I live is 100.

15. 5/7 days....

16. A quarter of some good that's been floating around here lately lasts like 3-5 days... lol. Can't complain though, good shit and it's only $60.

17. a QO will only last me like 3 days :( i wish i could extend that lol

18. i hate living in ny... i can barely get an 1/8th for $50 let alone a 1/4th for $60. anyway back on topic. it will probably take me about 3-4 weeks to smoke it all depending on where i am (i smoke a lot more at school than at home)

19. #19 TwztedElegance, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    2-3 weeks of getting high most of the day every day :smoke: love vaporizing

oh and i get my quarters (dank of course) for about $30.. love canada too :D

20. a q usually lasts me 2 weeks if i try. Usually dont ever buy q's however since i can't spend $70 (my price for a q) on bud every 2 weeks and my connect wont get me a q (most the time) since he has to go to his caregivers collective to get it.