Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does a pack of papers last for you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by notelliot, Jul 28, 2005.

1. a pack of 100 zigzag whites lasts me about six weeks.

2. like 2 years...me like bong

3. i think it would last me my whole life.. lol. i have been smoking for 3 years and have smoked 3 joints and 1 blunt... i stick with my spoon. just easier

4. damn.. me and my friends have a fetish for blunts and joints.. we like playing baseball... so i'd say 5 days to a week..

5. haha, i agree. The only time i use papers is when i have mids or shwag. rarely will i use good buds for J's. Believe me though, I would do it more often if i could afford it...damn America and its pricES!!!!:(

6. a pack of french lights about 2 or 3 days

7. about a week

8. orange 1 1/4 zig zags will last anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks. just depends on what kidna of bud everyone has... where we are smoking... and how many people are smoking with us.

(i have gone threw 2 packs of the orange zig zags when i rolled like 7 people their own Dutch Tulips)

9. blunts and joints are the best.

10. especially when playing baseball

11. It's weird, for me the different smoking devices give me different highs.

Bongs=Totally screwed, laughs at everything.
    Blunts=Havn't tried one yet! :(
    Joints=Stoned feeling, really lazy, nothings that funny but music sounds great like this
    Pipes= Happy feelings, I just don't stop smiling and talking.

Rolling papers probobly last me about 3 months, I don't smoke very often. Damn New Jeresy and it's prices...

12. hmm anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks id say. It all depends on what im buyin. Like either ill pick up a 1/4 of dank for bowls and bongs or ill pick up a cheap bag of some AZ bud if no dank is floatin around. thats when i roll joints like crazy haha ill smoke a good 5 joitns before ill contimplate stopping

13. shit i've had my pack of Bambu papes for so long.. since probably last summer, no foolin'.. only 33 leaves in there too.. i'm lucky if i can score weed in fact so yeah.. not till i grow, then i'll be going through papes like toilet paper

14. ^Big Bambu's are the shit. It takes me an extremely long time to go through a pack. I like to use my glass pieces more so I have a joint when i have a lot of left over shake. So far I have used 1 piece of Bambu and I got the pack in April or May.

15. i have a pack of big bambu's and they'll last a loooong time. Because i don't like to waste weed on joints. :D by the way, was anyone else aware that Big Bambu papers is herbal ecstacy?

16. I can go through a pack of papers pretty damn quick. Summer, they last like 3-7 days, during school they last like a month. It also depends on what I am in the mood for, I am cravin a joint right now.

17. yeah ive smoked nothing but bowls for the last few weeks so ive been having a really big joint craving. i was gonna buy an oz of mids cause i enjoy joints so much but i decided to get shrooms instead

18. i can go through them really quick if i got rags but with good mids and dank i use my bong or bubbler

19. i only smoke joints/blunts on special occasions..so they last me a while. i prefer my bowl for casual smoking. and it doesnt help that I'm TERRIBLE at rolling joints

20. a pack of 50 lasts me and my friends 3 days?