Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Does A High Last With No Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, May 25, 2013.

1. when I was a weekend smoker I also had a rule saying that I couldn't smoke 4 hours before I had to go home. That was the limit. I would be high as fuck for a full 2 hours and then slowly come down for another hour then I'd be burning out by the last hour. Now as a multiple time a day smoker who goes to school and work high and am high around family and friends, my highs don't usually last that log, maybe 2 hours if I'm high as all hell, an hour and a half for a good high, an hour for a regular high, and 40 mins off of a few hits

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dab off my 4.5 month t break sent me into a new universe i swear. Was high for hours and hours. Maybe like 8-10 shit was not fun. I think i white out or something like that cause I started throwing up and then took the longest nap of my life. It was not a fun experience, it felt like I for more then dab.

3. i smoked about a gram joint in one sess the first time i bought weed, probably had only smoked 10 times before that and never more than a few baby hits. I probably was baked for 5-6 hours. and looking back now. It was probably mid grade. seeds in it and all. but not really too shweggy. if thats how you spell it.

4. I made weed brownies maybe 2 years ago and whatever I did, I made them beyond perfect. I wasn't aware of the potency at the time so I ate two of them about an hour before school came out. My friend drove me home that day and he waited 20 minutes for me at the end of school because I was lurking the halls for whatever reason. When I finally got home I could barely walk. I remember laying down in bed, staring at my ceiling, baked out of my fucking mind. I slept for three or four hours, woke up, and I was still super high. I think the effects lasted like 8 or 9 hours. It was crazy nonetheless haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum