Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a half oz last you ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farrlee, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Half oz lasts me about a month what about you guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i don't roll heavily packed joints so about 3 months.....and i use small papers. one of the reasons is that: if i need to urgently do something for myself or somebody else i can still function. being mad stoned is ok only if its a day where i know i wont be bothered and all my shit is done(holidays). talking to clients high is something i do not do, ever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No matter how much weed i smoke or edibles i do i am still able to function, the question should be how can you not function after smoking weed are you sure you only be smoking ganja and not other shit?

4. ganj only bruh. weed is the the only thing i do. no alcohol, no shrooms(yet)....nun. when im high i only want to listen to music, play xbox, watch a movie, socialize. no stuff that requires alot of effort. definitely no problem solving, which is what i mostly do for a living.

5. #8 LSDIsMyFavorite, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    2 weeks.

\ /

6. Just finishing up a quarter from last January.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Between me and my gf about 3-4 days. On dispensary got good dank for about 80 a half so I just pick up an O a week

8. About 2 weeks, maybe give or take a bit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk