Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a half eighth of dank last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I was supposed to be picking up a quarter of dank today for $100 and my dealer can only get me 1.7g for $25 today. I, personally, can make that last up to 3 days, while managing to stay high all day. So, how long does that much last you?

2. 3 days probably

3. I stretch a dub to about a week.

I bought a quarter last payday and it was gone in a week. If I have it around I smoke it.. it sucks.

So I'd prob say 3 or 4 days

4. if im smoking it with my two buddies i usually smoke with, then no longer than a couple of hours ahaha. otherwise like 2 days.

5. 12 hours or less.

6. Top shelf half 8th lasts me a day or two. I usually pick up an 8th 2 to 3 times a week. Although if I get busy with stuff sometimes an 8th would last me a full week

7. Even though I will have $75 left of what I originally wanted to spend on weed, I can't be blowing through sacs as fast as most of you do. I need some tips on how to conserve and stay high. What I do so far is wait at least 3 to 4 hours before I smoke again, and I don't smoke in the afternoon because my highs aren't as relaxing in the middle of the day time. I smoke snappers before bed, but other than that, next thing I know I'm dry again. Lol, so what do you guys do to conserve that weed, btw I smoke out of a bong.

8. One good session.

9. its definitely gone the same day.

10. An eighth itself only lasts me about 3-4 days. A 1.7 lasts me about 1-2 days depending on the day..

11. Under an hour.

12. I can stretch an 1/8 5-7 days if i smoke everyday outta my pipe. but sometimes i can make it last longer so 1.7 would probably last me 3-4 days give or take.

13. I smoke around a quad a week so at that rate technically it would be 1.75 days haha. That's only if I have a lot though. If all I had was a half eighth then I could drag it out for a week if i just smoked spliffs

14. I think you got your logic wrong here... Spliffs are the WORSE way to conserve weed...

Smoke bowls, joints and blunts waste so much thc.

Grasscity Deals Near You