Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a dime typically last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntCruisin, Jul 6, 2010.

1. a dime bag here is 1 gram. a gram lasts me about a day on average, but it can last like an hour if i'm with a friend or something. i don't buy dime bags though, i get my weed in ounces usually.

2. Thanks for the solid factoid :rolleyes:. It would just depend on your dealer. I get an eighth of dank for fifty but he'd sell a quarter 80-90.

3. 1.7..a day which is 3-4 bowls or from where im frmo a dime is .5 and it lasts me a bowl

4. True...prices can fluctuate depending on the dealer and how well you know them. But as far as standard prices go, you get the discount at a half oz. At least where I live. $50 an eighth, but $150 for a half zip.

5. Word.:cool:

6. Dealers don't have a rule for when they stop giving discounts, trust me.

7. average price for mids in louisville is 2 grams to a dime bag, usually lasts me a day, maybe two.

8. You totally missed the point dude. The key was "PRICES FLUCTUATE DEPENDING ON THE DEALER" I was referring to STANDARD prices where I live. Don't say "trust me" like you're some weed god...I know what I'm talking about.

9. A dime bag of mids is roughly 2 grams here. I've never bought a dime of dank before. I don't think I could holdo onto a dime of dank for longer than a day...there's practically nothing to it!

But a dime of mids, depending on how I toke:

Bong/pipe - A couple days if I'm good with conserving it

Blunts - Half a day. 2 grams = 2 blunts

10. too much negativity in this thread

11. this lol sadly but i can make it last a day max:D

12. If I conserve it, a 1.7 baggie of mids will last me maybe 6 days. If I smoke it with friends.. 3 or 4 days.

13. if i'm not conserving it, it'll last me till mid-afternoon

if i'm conserving it, i could make it last for probably a day and a morning

14. A dime will last me a matter or minutes.

15. #55 JoshSaysYeah, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    But a dime IS ten dollars of weed, OR 1 gram. Dime= 10 cents, ten get it. Dime=$10 10=1.0. Get it?

1g will last two days or less. A dime of mids is usually 2-2.5, which usually last me 3-4 days. All this is if i smoke by myself. If i smoke with others a dime wont last more than a day.

16. I'm going by what people say and mean where I live. I'm referring to half an eighth, like Blunt said. Yes, I know a dime is ten dollars of weed in a lot of other places, but it can also refer to a half eighth. It's different everywhere.

17. It's really not different everywhere, everyone knows what a dime is. You may have gotten 2.6 for a dime, but that does not make a dime 2.6. Understand? If you want to be Johnny Rebel and say a dime is 2.6 then by all means, but you should know that you are wrong and it's that simple. Anything else and you and your friends have simply managed to start using common slang wrong, somehow.

18. a dime will last me 2 hours but 1.7g's would last me 2 days

19. well i buy in quarters and a quarter lasts me around a week and a half and thats 7g's and a dime here is 1g so id guess maybe 2 and a half days

20. if i'm buying regs, a dime will be 1.7-2g, and that will be a few doobs, so that could either last me one day if i'm with a friend or two, or a day and a half/two days if i'm by myself

if i'm buying chronic, a dime will be .5g... and that would last me about a bowl pack, or two small bowls.