Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a dime get you high for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by teh_biscuit, Jan 17, 2009.

1. I smoked about a dime in a bong and i was stoned for 5-6 hours even after i woke up i was still high, best psychedelic trip ive ever had. and crippest weed iver ever had(ive been smoking since august)

now im wondering how long does that last you regularaly?

2. #2 PerezPurpp, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    ha that aint no psy trip my friend ...but glad you enjoyed it

and yeah a dime is 10 of bud...good for bout two heads

so if you taking it on by yourself...with a proper tolerance

5hr high is reasonable/standard

and when you woke up you will still feeling it you weren't high .

you'll get a lot of different answers though because it depends on your tolerance level...how much you get in your dime...what your getting in your dime (dank regs mids)...

3. Just had a dime between me and my boi earlier today. Got me blasted for about 4 hours. Its some lemon headies. Some diesel shit.

4. A dime? man its been a while since ive bought one of those(when you msoke daily its just a waste of money),but now, it depends, if it was a gram of some decent bud, maybe a few hours, but a dime of dank would be maybe .5-.7 it seems.

5. The first time i got high i could feel the affects for over 24 hours. But that stops when you begin to smoke more.

6. Depends if you smoke it all at one time or go half and half.

If you go half and half you'll get high for longer, but it depends on your tolerance.

A dime would get me high for 3-4 hours.

7. If I smoke the whole dime alone... I will be faded for about 3 hours. It all depends though, sometimes I won't get that high, and other times I get fucked up off even smaller amounts.

Dime is good for you, or you and your boy. A blunt on two heads should serve you riiigghhttt.

8. hahaha damn i wish i could get that high off a dime...i smoke an 8th a day between 2 people...i stay high

9. if im lucky, i'll get high for 1.5 hours. but i smoke an ounce a week of dank so my tolerance is through the fucking roof!

10. im glad my tolerance is low..though it is low i do get the GOOD just to get me super ripped..i normally toke on a bowl of whatevers good up in madtown, out of my bubbler and im high as a fuckin kite for a couple hours..A gram of some budusse, i can prlly pack 2-3 bowls in my bubb and get super chopped for a while ;p. Just takes me like .3 to get toasty ^^

11. Probably about 1-2 hours, depending on quality.