Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a BIC last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iVapeTooMuch, Mar 3, 2012.

1. A new, unused one lasts me about 2 - 3 days. :cool:

2. Damn 2-3 days? Do you have that shit held down? lol

3. 4 to 5 days.

4. Whatttt? I cant really answer that since im constantly switching up lighters. I have a gazillion and ive never run out of fluid.

5. How long do they stay in my possession? Like 2 days.

I'm constantly losing, switching, getting jacked, ect.

But the few times I've used lighters to death it was a little under a week.

inb4 posts about Hemp wick's superiority.

6. It really depends on if i have sessions with other people or not lol because some ass hole always has to go and steal it :mad:@@@@

lol but mine last awhile because it doesn't take a lot to light a spliff/blunt and even when it runs out i usually find another one in my room

7. Me:3-4 weeks LMFAO!!!!!! AND THATS IF I LOSE IT,sO ABOUT 2 MONTHS

OP:2-3 days Daayyuuummm!:laughing:

8. One session.

9. Not long before someone jacks it.

10. I have no idea really, i buy packs of them.

11. Like 3 weeks or so.

12. Lol your name is Vapetoomuch......Should be Smoketoomuch:D

13. I'd say around 2-3 weeks if I constantly use it. I got my bic 4 weeks ago but went on a trip for a week. And even then I haven't used it every day. :smoke:

14. A month.

You guys are lying like a motherfucker about that shit lasting a couple of days. Maybe it gets taken by someone but there's no way its out of butane.

15. I've had one now for like 4 months. It's still going. Idk how. I've lit like 100 bowls with this, and like 30 joints.... Fuckin Jesus lighter

16. like a month...and thats smoking bowl after bowl after bowl every single day.

17. im super protective of my lighters now. everyone i blaze with likes to pocket them.

so my lighters last about a week until they run out of fluid.

18. Until I lose them/they get stolen.

19. [quote name='"nb8475"']Damn 2-3 days? Do you have that shit held down? lol[/quote]

I'll smoke close to a gram in the morning, smoke a few grams with some buddies in the afternoon, then another gram at night. I buy packs of them but I like to continuously use one until it runs out, don't know why.

20. I've had my lil orange buddy for 3 weeks now I believe.....Ah mannn these things become like pets to me after awhile:laughing:

• Like Like x 1