Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a 0.5g vape cartridge last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by visionofcody, Aug 19, 2015.

1. I realize it's different for every person but I'd like to get some round numbers.

How many draws do you take per use, and how many uses for a 0.5g vape cartridge for you?

The ones for sale here are usually 55%-65% oil done via CO2 or BHO.

2. Ok I'm a daily user of these. I use an OOZE battery that I got from the vape shop down the street, for 11$

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It takes about 3 draws 1-4, 7 draws for 5-7, 10 draws 8-9, 12+ draws and 10/10. High lasts 4 hours

4. If you use it every day it wall last a week. I got one for 35$ so 35\7=5.
    Get high every day for 5$

5. Sorry I kept hitting send, im using it right now and it took me thirty minutes to type all this

6. I'm just getting to the end of a 0.5g live resin cartridge that was about 75% thc. A few puffs a night and mine has lasted almost eight weeks.

7. .5 gram usually lasts me around 2 weeks. I use it 3-4 times a day, 3-4 puffs each.1 gram cart about a month but I usually have more than 1 strain available that I often swap out during the day because that seems to work well for me.

8. shit i guess i smoke too much... lasts me about 3 days

9. That's not bad,I have a friend that goes thru 1gm every week sometimes sooner.