Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does 2 grams last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tapsumbong, Sep 22, 2009.

1. It will last me about 9 days of smokin every night before and then smokin 2 or 3 bowls each day of the weekend. Some people burn through their weed so fast that it kind of amazes me. Is it something that you have to get used to in order to be high all day long without just falling asleep? After I smoke a bowl I get sleepy a couple hours after and must go to sleep. I smoke from my spoon which has a slightly smaller bowl but I'm still able to get to where I want to be and still have enough weed for over a week. I already think I smoke too much and I feel like I should cut back.

2. High till I die.

I smoke crazy amounts. Anywhere from 1-2 grams a day. Gotta buy in bulk son.

3. about 2 days, perhaps less.

A gram a day is about par for me, up to an eigth. Of course this presents a problem, being that dank is so expensive, so a few grams of schwag will also work.

4. Usually a week or so.

5. about a day, depends on if i blaze before school or not lol.

6. Not even half a day/night.

7. 1.5 a day like clockwork

8. 1 Day - 7:00AM - 12:00PM

9. not very long at all about one blunt...

10. half a day

11. 2 days. if its dank then mabye 4 days

12. a day or two usually

13. lol when i was smokin blunts that was me.... .5 in 3 blunts a day...usually ma

now tho i got a ice bong and a vape soo 2 gs will last prolly a few days 4 or 5...

14. Anywhere from a day to a week

15. about half a day. depends on if friends are with me or not. me and one other person can go through an 8th in 2 hours if we try

16. Depends really. I can easily make it last me for about 7-10 days. On the other hand, if I'm in the mood it will last me about 20 minutes.

17. Is kind of interesting Op. I have been smoking 6 months non-stop and 2 of those 6 months every day several times a day. The remaining 4 would be every day. I still only take .1 gram to get high (dank of course) and about .2-.25 of mids. I smoke to get toasted where I am stupid.

So uh yea, peace dude.

18. I'll roll like 4-6 joints with 2 grams

a joint a day will get me toasty
    but sometimes I need a nice blunt (0.8 to 1 g for myself) to get me stoned as hell

I don't smoke too much

19. 1-2 days i myself try and smoke a gram a day unless i just picked up then im smoking like 2-4 grams a day