Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does 1 hit of weed stay in the urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatpothead, Mar 21, 2016.

1. So I had rolled up some roaches of another drug cause I'm on probation and by accident there was a roach of weed in there and I took a small hit that was on a Sunday I had to gave a urine the following Monday that gave me 7 days in which I took cranberry pills 1000mg and cranberry juice am I fucked or naw ?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. One hit of weed? Lol, dude you're good.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Drink lots of water and you'll be fine.Regular users it can stay in the system for 28 days,but I'd say one bong hit would be gone in 72hrs (if that) Flush yourself to make sure

sent via racing snake

4. Rolled up roaches of another drug? Huh? You make no sense fam.

sent via racing snake

5. K2

6. Got no time for that synthetic crap personally,and anyone who smokes it is sad.(plus you're a Guinea pig)

sent via racing snake

7. While when you've been
    on probation for a couple of years you tend to smoke that shit once in the bule moon

8. Enough to make you roll up dog ends isn't once in a 'blue' moon.Just my opinion.

sent via racing snake

9. 5 years.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk