Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long do your high's last?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by scoobiedoobie, Jan 4, 2009.

1. just curious how long high's last for other people who have been smoking for a while. mainly interested in smoking, and not eating it. my high's used to last a while (1hr - 2hrs) after smoking about 2 bowls. but now my highs seem like they just come and go. i was smoking with a few of my other buddies the other day. all 3 of us passed around 1 joint and 4 bowls. they were still blazed for a good 2hrs or 3 while i was sobered up after maybe 45 mins to an hour. needless to say kinda pissed. :mad::( i stopped smoking everyday now and im trying to do it just on weekends to help lose my tolerance some. anyone else have an opinion to share?:wave:

2. I smoke a couple times a day usually, and my highs last about an hour. I only smoke a small bowl usually though. if I smoke a fat one its about two hours.

3. I only smoke like 2-3 times a week max. Off of about a .25g dank bowl from a pipe, i will be high for about an hour, then like 1-2 hours of sort of cruisin, and sleepy for like maybe an hour.

4. i have only smoked like 5-6 times and each time mine have lasted from 2-4 hours. i would say you need to stop smoking so much, so often and it might go down. Maybe go on a t-break if you can stand it and come back maybe smoking only on the weekends. IMO

5. I've been smoking almost everyday for about a year and a half now and my high off .5-1g can last about an hour to two hours.

6. same here dude. my high never lasts over an hour even with better weed. it almost makes me wanna quit

7. with bho.. 2 hours.. with regular weed 1 hour... but i smoke every 30 minutes so im never not stoned :D

8. About an hour but i probly dont realise cuz im always stoned

9. An hour, I smoke way to much.. Gotta stay puffin' blunts to stay blinded.

10. if i smoke 1 big bong bowl (0.4g) it usually lasts 2-3 hours. 2 big bong bowls(0.8g) usually lasts me 3-4 hours. if i vaporize one bowl (0.4g) in my volcano it usually lasts 3-4 hours and if i vaporize 2 bowls(0.8g) it usually lasts 5-7 hours.

11. #12 Poisongage, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    I try only to smoke quality cannabis, so it usually lasts me 2-3 hours depending on how much i've smoked. I hardly ever smoke anything but joints.

12. 8th of cheese a day

6 spliffs

13. damn dude vaporizing doesnt even get me stoned.

14. unless im smoking some headies i can be high for as little as 20 minutes
    headies usually like 2 hours +

15. I smoke 3-7 times a day. My highs Usually last an hour or two. The peak is only like, 30-45 minutes, but I still feel high for awhile after that.

16. I smoke at least a bowl a day, sometimes three. One bowl before bed lasts me about two hours, and I smoke every day. A friend of mine lights up every day as well and has been for a couple years. His tolerance is really low though still. Like for instance this one time I came to school late and saw him, he said he had a joint and asked if I wanted to blaze. We went out behind the school at this derelict set of doors (mind you it's -30C) and we blazed it as fast as possible. We leave, and I meet up with him after the period, he's like 'Wow man, I'm just starting to come down from one fucking joint. ONE FUCKING JOINT!' and we just started laughing.

Ahh...good times.

17. Rictuar do you smoke mids cuz with dank I notice I dont even get sleepy afterwards. Smoke dank!

18. not long enough

19. usually at least an hour, depending on the bud quality 2.5 hours, or if i smoke from my vape the high is more intense longer.

if your high is only lasting 45 minutes, your hits are either too small or you're blowing them out right away. take boss hits and hold it til you choke and you should be high for longer.