How long do you wear your clothes until you consider them "dirty"?

Discussion in 'General' started by delic, Feb 16, 2009.

1. #21 Jaded, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    usually one wear and then i wash them.
    jeans twice if they stay clean. sweatshirts i'll wear twice sometimes, too.
    oh, and bras get worn twice, too.

i prefer my clothes to be freshly washed, though.

2. Jeans are oddly resilient that way, you can wear them way longer than anything else that would smell, as long as you just let them air out on occasion they're fine. I do this and they look completely normal cause I don't spill things on them, they feel RIDICULOUSLY comfortable and don't smell at all.

During the summer it was especially easy, all I had to do was leave them on my back patio and the sun took care of the rest.

3. :eek:

that is nuts! i can't stand the feeling of wearing socks more than once.

4. last winter i changed only my underware and socks all winter i wore the same jeans and shirt no wash and i didnt stink either
    what happend was i swore i wouldnt change until my pockets were filled with money
    and eventualy they were full
    well my pockets and a shoe box but still i changed
    bought a nice bracelet too

5. #25 GregD, Feb 16, 2009
    I have at least 50-60 designer shirts/polos and like 17 jackets but only like 10 pairs of shorts and 5 pairs of jeans so I change my shirts everyday (unless I just sat around my house that day) and sometimes wear my shorts more than once. I'll wear a plain white tee for a few days at a time cuz I only wear them when I'm home

I hate how people wear the same shit for more than 1-2 days, especially when girls do it

6. I wear 2 jeans a week. Shirts, boxers, and socks, those I change daily.

7. why?whats the difference between a guy or girl doing that?sounds a little sexist to me.

8. uh cuz I'm straight and it's a turn off for me lol

9. :confused:not sure what it has to do with being straight but whatever floats your boat man haha.

10. guess it doesn't haha but it's just a turn off for me, it just bothers me in general though

11. #31 delic, Feb 16, 2009
    it's like saying "i hate when girls wear baggy clothes". is that sexist? no. tight clothes just look better on girls. what does he care if guys wear baggy or tight clothes? he's not interested in guys and thus doesn't care what they look like.

12. for me it all depends on how much im stoned over that time if im stoned its like fuck it i cant be arsed findin new clothes the longest thats gone on is a week though
    underwear is a completley different story though just take em off in the morning toss em at the wall if they stick wash em if not your good to go

13. Shit, I probably have 3 pairs of pants and 5 shirts. They rarely get washed. I'd say 3 times a month, honestly.

14. I feel like a clothes-horse compared to some people here

15. I got 14 shirts a new one each day for two weeks. I never wear a shirt more than one day without washing. I got tons of jeans but I usually just wear my 3 favorite. And those I wear until they get dirt stains (usually three days or so).

16. yeah same here man.

17. Undershirts get washed after a single use. Same with my khakis and jeans that I wear around...

Suits for work, I'll get dry cleaned after I wear them about 3 times or so. Dry cleaning is expensive, so it helps me save on money. They don't really get dirty or smelly after wearing them one time, so...

18. ^^^this

19. before i put something on i smell it.

if it smells good ill wear it.
    if not.... washing time.

20. like hoodies and jackets and stuff i dont wash those for like 5 days.
    but underwear shirts and stuff i always wash those.