Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you wait?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBasements, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hey blades, just wondering, when you sesh by yourself, about how long do you wait till you light up another bowl?

I usually wait about 10 minutes, but sometimes I might just feel like lighting up another one right away. :smoke:

2. 0.5 Seconds.

3. Kinda depends on what your smokin'.. everyone has thier own sort of reaction to different strains. me personally, after smokin' a bowl i wait a good 5mins at least to see if it had any effect.. idunno' thats just me though man. ha

4. 1 .4 bowl by myself is normally good enough for me out of my bong.

5. 15 minutes usually. By that time the effects are kicked in, and then I can decide if I want more or not

6. I just take one bowl in a sesh usually. But it'll be really fat and have a nice layer of kief on top :) If I decide to smoke more than one I'm usually playing PS3 and I'll smoke the first bowl before a match on COD and one before the next match. So about 10 minute intervals.

7. If Im by my self and i just finished smoking a bowl, i prob wouldn't smoke another for like an hour.

8. Spliffs :smoke:

I like smoking, a bong hit is over in a few seconds :(

9. I usually just pack the bowl for my bong completely.... No matter what i throw in their by the time its done im good to go :)

10. I smoke spliffs too. Usually I'll smoke one and about 45 mins - 2 hours later I'll smoke another. Or if I'm using my bong I'll smoke a bowl and smoke another one like 15 mins later. Then I'll stop when I'm to high to reach for my bong :)

11. when i smoke a j, i usually wait near an hour, waiting for the effects to wear it out, so the feeling is like being in space falling to earth, but bouncing in the athmosphere and going again into space..

12. Man, I just Pack a Fat Bowl... and take a SiCK Rip of that FiRE SHiT!!!! whenever i fuckn feel like it :laughing:

13. If im by myself, usually half a bowl and then im done but with my friends its usually a couple bowls.

14. Around 10 to 15 mins

smoked a f*cking creeper today...smoked a bowl didn't really feel anything, so I loaded it up again a few mins later and took a big rip and it hit me instantly like a freight train lol

15. More of a spliff smoker myself so I usually wait an hour between each smoke, depending on how fat I'm rolling them. I can be a rather slow burner and it takes me about 20 mins to finish up a spliff to myself anyway.

Bowls are a different matter, though. I'll probably have one or two hits and then chill for 30/45 mins and then toke up again.

16. Depends .

Usually bout an hour

17. it depends on what is in my grinder if there is more in it i will keep loading till it is empty then continue on with my day