How long do you think until she’s ready?

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by phizzels65, Nov 28, 2018.

1. 6F178203-D7A5-41D5-9736-458C10D242B7.jpeg Hey Guys,

How long do you think I should wait until I harvest?

Also - how potent do you think this plant is?

2. 5-6 weeks. Looks like it just passed stretch

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Ages mate

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. yep 5-6 weeks at least..at this time of grow plants not got mature trichomes or swollen calyx's yet so it wont be potent just yet ,,,you just have to wait mate if you want a good smoke ,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I'd agree with the other comments. In general, you will not harvest before seven or eight weeks of flowering. More sativa-leaning plants can take longer -a LOT longer sometimes. Look up the breeder's notes for the strain or at least the strain (by any breeder), if you know that, and see what an estimated grow time is. Buy a $10-$20 magnifying glass/jeweler's loupe/iPhone lens that allows close photos, and once you start to near the end of flower, examine the trichomes under magnification. You'll want them to be some ratio of cloudy and amber. Clear is not ready. And no one can tell the potency, except once they've consumed some or seen test results from a lab. A metric shitton of cloudy trichs covering sugar leaves is a good sign of potent flower, however, it's not possible to tell how potent. Happy growing, Blade!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. heres the chart i always post about when to harvest ,,,it should help ..mac. when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg