Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you think this is going to be in my system.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dustinboy, Feb 1, 2010.

1. #1 Dustinboy, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    Alright so I just took a lab urine test that came out negative and am going to have to take another in a month. I smoked right after the results came back negative (I didn't cheat it the THC was seriously out of my system when I took the test) and it was about 1 gram I smoked in under 2 days of some high quality shit. I'm 19 and weigh about 180 pounds and am 5'9" so I am relatively heavy and have a slow metabolism. I hardly work out and drink about 1 bottle of water daily. Assuming I stick with this lifestyle for the next month do you think I should be good for my next test?

Edit: I also meant to say that would I be clean if I didn't smoke at all after that 1 gram?

2. Gotta bump it cuz I really need to know.

3. you could always buy some disposable home tests and see for yourself if your clean yet

4. i was under the impression that thc stays in your system for about amonth!

5. 1 time smoking is not going to be in your system in a month that is why I was wondering if a gram will be in my system for a month.

6. Just drink more water than usual. Also, don't smoke for 5 days before the test just to be sure. You should be fine.

7. Since you are from Dallas and that is were I am supposed to be tested I'm going to assume you are right. Thanks.