Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you stay high from about 3-5 snaps from a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mwish94, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #1 mwish94, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Hey GC, I'm just wondering how long all of you get high for. Disregard the title, whatever is a personal session base it off that. I only get high for about 1-1.5 hours myself after a couple years of building tolerance.

2. doesn't matter to me. i'm usually always high about two and a half hours regardless of what happens

3. I've never tried a bong properly - but a joint keeps me high for 2-5 hours anyway...

4. Snaps are not really a good measurement that depends on bowl size and how much the smoker can snap, but in my blubber 3 to 5 snaps should defiantly keep me lifted for 2 hours maybe longer. I will still be high for longer then that but after that it is that tired sluggish high.

5. I dont smoke snaps, I smoke 1 bong, Usually about 4 rips.

Stay high high for like 25 mins, then im just like floaty for about 30 mins.

6. yeah that's what I meant by the snaps. whatever is a personal session base it off that. notice the edit

7. 3 hours or more for me. Got the tolerance of a baby swamp rat.

8. #8 dethklok11, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds like you need a tbreak like hell.

9. #9 S0UR, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What the hell?

10. Ages....ill do it kickin' back watching netlfix, or in between games of COD.

11. Or something other than schwagggggggg

12. 1.5-2 be longer but I always get the munchies after I smoke and food sobers me up really fast. Then I gotta smoke more, then I eat more. What a vicious fuckin cycle it is no wonder why im so fat.

13. Il have a good high for like an hour and then start coming down

14. maybe 45 minutes .

15. Usually less than an hour unless it's hash/kief

16. Usually 3 - 3.5 hrs. I have never been able to build a serious tolerance. Friends are jealous though cause I spend next to nothing on weed