Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you need to smoke before you consider a tolerance break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lim(x->0), Feb 16, 2009.

1. i've been smoking for 3 years and never had a problem getting high :confused_2:

2. id say after constant joint smoking like a 30 a day habit for a year and even when the best bud has little effect id give it a rest for a week and then resume

3. when it takes me more then an eighth of dank to get me high

4. damn dude thats alot of smokin in one day

5. been smoking for 16 unless u get shitty bud u should never need a break how dare u step out on mj shme on u:devious:

6. Eat a mango that is barely ripe before smoking and it increases the high, just like drinking OJ while tripping balls on shrooms

7. Orange juice also works w/ weed. Acid too. Just not as strongly as it does on shrooms. But I never heard of a grapefruit. I can see how many fruuits would increase a high

8. ya ive been smoken almost everday for past 2yrs and off and on for 5 and i have yet to need a tolerence break. Sometimes it just seems like people say they they have a high tolerance thinking it makes them look cool because they supposley smoke alot i guess

9. Ive been smoking everyday for almost a year now and have yet to have a T-break longer than a weekend. Due to my highs lasting no longer than 20mins though, id say its about time that I take one. Now the only question is how long to take a break for.

10. Lol that is how I feel, maybe I just have lousy weed.

11. Peer presure FTW!!:hello: